While many South Dakotans stay home during coronavirus, there will be tens of thousands of people who will head to work to keep essential services functioning smoothly for everyone. This week, we recognize the following services. 🧹🔧📦🐕♻️
Whether you are staying home to keep you and your family healthy, or working to provide services essential to keep our community operating, THANK YOU!
As parents, there are times our children drive us crazy! In this time of rapid change and, for most of us, some kind of confinement at home, this can be especially true. Getting through the day can become tense, and we can be unsure about how to discipline our children.
Attention all South Middle School parents and guardians. All locker items will be bagged and ready for pick up this Friday, April 3rd from 7am-3pm at the South Middle School. Please refer to your email sent on Tuesday for details. If you have any questions, email Rachel.Wiese@k12.sd.us. Thank you!
Harrisburg School District , 2 days ago
On Wednesday, April 1st (tomorrow), the Harrisburg School District will be distributing a box of nonperishable dry goods, from Feeding South Dakota, to any family that wishes to pick one up. The boxes will be handed out from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM, or until they run out, at the school locations that are also handing out grab-n-go meals. These boxes will be picked up from the back of the buildings at the entrances to the kitchens. Boxes cannot be picked where the grab-n-go meals are handed out. We will have signs on the doors indicated which door to go. Only one box is allowed per family.
• North Middle School - the door is in front of the long-sloped dock.
• Liberty - the rear of the building is located along Willow Street, with the entrance in the recessed part of the building.
• Freedom - look for the door near the red dumpsters
• Explorer - look for the door near the red dumpsters
• Journey - look for the door near the red dumpsters
• Horizon - the rear of the building is located off E. Brewster Street, look for the door near the red dumpsters.